[Banshee-List] banshee libnotify

I'm having a few problems with banshee and libnotify for xfce4.  The color
tags are showing up.  It says something like  a few times in the bubble
message.  This bubble is getting quite annoying.  At first I wanted to
change it, but now I just want it gone.  Is there a way for me to disable
it?

I don't want to disable libnotify because I like to use it with pidgin.