[Banshee-List] Alpine x305s Problem

Hey Folks

Have just made the full crossover to Ubuntu Natty from Windows and have hit
my first real snag.

I've got an old 30GB iPod Video (5g?) that sits in the dash of my car and
runs my Alpine x305s. I've synced it successfully with Banshee and now my
headunit doesn't recognise it and comes up with the usual error01. Resets
etc don't solve it.

I'm a big music and audio podcast fan and am looking for an elegant solution
to manage everything in one as I'd rather not have to use a couple of
different apps just to manage my music, podcasts and ipod sync. Banshee
seems top of the pile and is great apart from this problem.

Does anyone know of a way to resolve it? I'd hate to have to resort to
iTunes in wine!