[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0.1 on Ubuntu Lucid will not play files.

I had v1.8 and it worked perfect. I upgraded, made sure the ppa was correct,
all dependencies were installed, etc. It still will not play files. I can
sync my Clip+, edit track info, etc. It just won't play. I can send songs to
the play queue but when i press play or right click and select play nothing
happens. Sound works fine otherwise. I did a search but didn't turn up
anything resembling this. Has anyone heard of this happening before?