[Banshee-List] School podcasting not working

I'm trying to access my online class video lectures which are in an .mp4 format here. I've tried it on iTunes, and the rss feed works and iTunes asks for my login information to download the files. When I put rss location into Banshee (2.0), it reads the file and shows the latest episodes. I can't download or watch the files at all. No error messages pop up, but the file does not download or stream in Banshee.

Is this a known missing functionality in Banshee, or am I doing something wrong?
I'd just like to put in my login information and watch my lectures on my Linux computer without running iTunes.