Re: [Banshee-List] Radio GFM integration in Banshee by default

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Marco Peter <marco peter radio-gfm net> wrote:
> Dear Rhythmbox developers,

Hehe, I smell a copy-paste mistake here... ;)

> This is Marco from Switzerland. I'm member of the music editorial staff of
> the non-commercial german web-radio project called „Radio GFM“.
>
> Radio GFM plays „GEMA-FREIE MUSIK“ which means that we do only play music
> which is released under a free Creative Commons license.
>
> The „Radio GFM“ project have three different radio stations:
> Radio GFM - RockPop http://streams.radio-gfm.net/rockpop.m3u
> Radio GFM - Electro http://streams.radio-gfm.net/electro.m3u
> Radio GFM - Metal http://streams.radio-gfm.net/metal.m3u
>
> We would like to ask you, if you could integrate our radio stations into
> Banshee by default to spread Creative Commons music.

Your project sounds interesting, but Banshee currently doesn't provide
default radio stations, mostly because of maintenance issues it
brings.
If we ever do add default radio stations in the future, we'll try to
keep your station in mind.

--
Bertrand Lorentz