Re: [Banshee-List] Feature Request: Add Smart Playlists to Smart Playlists

Hello,

Open a ticket on bugzilla:
http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

thanks,
Olivier Dufour

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Rick Ucker <rick ucker gmail com> wrote:
This is a more thorough explanation of a request I tweeted to the official Banshee account a few days ago.

I have the same need as the poster Memes in this thread, i.e. I want to be able to sync playlists to my device and have those playlists actually get created on the device when I'm finished (not just copy the tracks over).

The solution to this problem that was posted in the thread I linked was to create one smart playlist and add to it all playlists that you want synced, then sync the smart playlist. This works well; however, I can only add normal playlists to a smart playlist -- so if I want to do this with my existing playlists (I have around 12, half of which are smart), my only option is to create new non-smart versions of my smart playlists, which obviously involves a lot of manual organizing. Very tedious.

It would be great if, in a future release, I had the option to add smart playlists to a smart playlist. Pretty Please!