Re: [Banshee-List] New radio stream format

The log shows

** Message: PackageKit: xid = 94371901
** Message: PackageKit: Codec nice name: MMSH protocol source
** Message: PackageKit: non-structure:
gstreamer0.10(urisource-mmsh)()(64bit)
[Error 08:54:49.006] GStreamer stream error: TypeNotFound
** Message: PackageKit: Did not install codec: did not agree to search
[Error 08:54:56.425] GStreamer stream error: TypeNotFound

I have all of the gstreamer codecs AFAIK. Not sure what's missing.

Jon