Re: [Banshee-List] Can't get Banshee's CollectionIndexer to work

Hmm, I tried the ++count in the return and I tried setting
DateTime.UtcNow as CollectionLastModified. Still no cake :) Same
result.

I'd be happy to start a bugreport I'd be happy to see if I can't fix
it even, if I was sure it is a bug. Seems like gnome-do and tangerine
works (which is where I've been looking for the code example) so it
must be something silly I'm missing. I just can't find what it is :)
Just want to be sure I understand how it works before I start
fiddleing with the actual code in the collectionlistener if possible.

>From what I understand the CollectionCount refers to the size of my
collection I have gotten from the indexing? not sure if thats correct
or why its relevant? The CollectionlastModified as I understand is for
the collecitonlistener to check if it should update the index to the
client, incase it has a nice cache of sorts?

So what I expect is that OnStart should be called, then check the
lastmodified. If lastmodified < collectionindex do
OnBeginUpdateIndex(), then a bunch of IndexResult, then
OnEndUpdateIndex. Have I understood this correctly?

Thanks everyone for the help, I appreciate it!