[Banshee-List] Combining Albums

I've just recently copied some music onto my newly installed Ubuntu computer,
and with Banshee 2 being the default player, it opened and sorted all my
music. I do enjoy Banshee's setup, but many of my albums are split up.
(Although they shouldn't be). For example, the first three tracks of one
album would be in one album and then the rest would be in another. Both
albums have the same name and same artist. I've tried everything from
renaming the albums, to messing with the files, to attempting to drag and
drop the albums together, etc.. I don't know what, or why the albums were
split up. I would appreciate any help in getting my albums in order. Thank
you.