Re: [Banshee-List] problem Audiobooks with banshee

thank's to reply,
I'm sur that they are not being added to my normal music folder.
I have download some audiobooks. They are one my desktop. And when i'm in
the Audiobooks item of banshee, i do a right click and i select "Importer of
the media" (in french :"importer des médias"). I select the good folder of
my desktop and I can see the file (.mp3) but i can't select them. They are
grey tint.
I have try to add the files on my normal music folder. But they are not
added in the library... Maybe because they weigh approximately 60 Mo. It's
to much for audio files...
I don't understand.
Thank you very much.