Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee uploads files, but iPod doesn't show them

> Maybe the iPod extension was not enabled.

I don't know this extension, but with the last firmwares, it worked well,
and no changes have been made in the computer, so the problem must be the
new iPod firmwares (maybe). I think that if the problem is actually this (i
don't know how to activate this extension), Banshee would never have
recognised the device and it would never have synced well.
But it's confusing, because nobody has this problem... :S