Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with gapless playback

Hey, about the cause for your troubles, use gparted next time to merge
a partitions, its quite good.

Gapless playback? you mean between tracks on an album? There is no
"crossfade" to speak of in banshee if that's what you are referring
too. Gapless seems to work fine for me on 11.04, it may be a bug
however check your tags on your files to make sure they are identical
first.

RE: Cover art downloader, you can always disable the plugin to stop it
if you find it annoying. However often it is just trying to find
complete or higher quality art for files in your library however it
may be a bug if it does it constantly after no change.