Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with Blackberry 8520

Hi

>From what you've said, it sounds like it's an issue with the library
banshee uses for finding out about portable devices'
directory/filesystem structure, and where to put videos/music and
picture files. I cant remember what that library is called at the
moment...

I'm not entirely sure what you are attempting to accomplish, are you
attempting to synchronize ~/Music and ~/Video with
/media/blackberry/music and ./video? Or do you want to set the default
location of media to the locations on your BlackBerry?

Also if you are concerned about language barriers, why not just write
in your native tongue and allow us to use a translation service such
as Google Translate {http://translate.google.com}, or use Google
Translate yourself and post an automatically translated message?

Thanks