Re: [Banshee-List] help on some part of API

Hello,

So some explaination about DatabaseFilterListModel for other devs.

QueryField is field of a table. So QueryFields of a DatabaseFilterListModelis just the list of field which is used in the search process when you enter something in search toolbar. ==> link to search bar

ItemToFilterValue = get the value which will be compare with the value of the column specified in property FilterColumn. ==> link the filter (like Artist or album) to main track model.

source.CreateFiltersFor produce the list of filter for main track model

ReloadFragmentFormat have 3 format params:

-  {0}, {1}, {2} are used for cache join table

- {3} contain all filter comming from other filter model. ==> Album model will be reduce to cotain only album from an artist if you select one by that.

For moment, I do not understand how work cache. So do not use it in my sql...

Hope will be usefull for other devs.

Olivier Dufour