Re: [Banshee-List] Making listview single select

Handling the FocusChanged event is the only thing that I do, I do not
deal with the different methods that are available for actually doing
multiple selections. I have so far only tested with control key and
shift key, as I didn't come up with other possible ways, but I would
guess there would be some. I was also wondering about a SelectionMode,
but I couldn't find it and there wasn't very much that could have been
altered in general class behaviour, so that's what I ended up with.

BR

Frank