Re: [Banshee-List] Amarok importer gone

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Cerapter <cerapter gmail com> wrote:

> No, I'm using mysql-client, and the database is at
> /var/lib/mysql/amarok
>
> I tried making a symlink to this location from the location you provided,
> but it did not help. I'm also uncertain about whether Banshee will be able
> to read the MySQL database if it expects SQLite?

No, I'm afraid the Amarok importer only works with an sqlite database.
My guess is that the core of the import process would be the same,
it's probably a matter of finding and connecting the MySQL database.

The code is here, if it's any help :
http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/tree/src/Extensions/Banshee.PlayerMigration/Banshee.PlayerMigration/AmarokPlayerImportSource.cs

--
Bertrand Lorentz