[Banshee-List] Updating metadata (ID3v2)

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if Banshee has a way to rescan the metadata of a file(s) in the library. I love to use my external ID3 tag editor to make changes, but unfortunately those changes don't show up in Banshee. I try using "Rescan Music Library" but the old metadata still shows.

I'm using different ID3 tag editors to rule out the possibility it might be the editor. I have no problem with any other players, just Banshee. Curious enough, the only field that Banshee seems to update is the covert art.

It's kind of annoying when I have to delete the file from my library and re-import it just to see the tag update it.
Any suggestion on how to do this? Is it a feature request?

--
Felipe Castillo