Re: [Banshee-List] Las.fm plugin settings?

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 5:19 PM, searayman <mikejones3 gmail com> wrote:

> I have noticed the settings for how much of a song has to be played before it
> is crobbled is very short. Is there anyway to change it so that the banshee
> last.fm plugin will only scrobble if I listen to 50% of the song?

Those parameters are fixed by the documentation of the Last.fm API:
http://www.last.fm/api/scrobbling

Notice also that sending the "Now playing" track and scrobbling are
two different things. "Now playing" is sent immediately, and
scrobbling is done only if the following conditions are met :
The track is longer than 30 seconds and the track has been played for
at least half its duration, or for 4 minutes (whichever occurs
earlier.)

So we can't really deviate from what is prescribed by Last.fm.

--
Bertrand Lorentz