Re: [Banshee-List] SQlite Warning

2011/1/15 Michael.S.G. <OzFalcon bden org>
Using Ubuntu 10.04
I was just checking out SQLite 3.7.

Result: DON'T USE IT.

I had to revert back to SQLite 3.6 because album/track sort times blew way out.
ie. SQLite 3.6 takes 2-3 seconds to list. The same list under 3.7 was about 34 seconds.

I'm no expert, So perhaps It was me. So YMMV.

The specific version is important. If you are using a fully updated Maverick we should have a 3.7.2 with all the regressions fixed we know about. If that is the case, you may have discovered another regression we need to file upstream and have backported.

see:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/12/help-improving-banshees-performance-on-maverick/

- David