[Banshee-List] Writing CD's (Normalise to 10Db)

I want to be able to burn directly from Banshee with k3b.
(Brasero normalize options are lacking.....)

k3b has the ability to normalize all tracks to db of your choice.
So I have been saving a playlist then using k3b to burn this list of tracks.
(This is not a great solution)

I have REMOVED brasero and made a small bash script:
/usr/bin/brasero

This script is supposed to kick off k3b when you select tracks to Write to CD in Banshee!
I'm not great with Bash scripts - Can anyone see why it doesn't work?
(It executes - But k3b can't pick up the mp3 files properly to burn)

#!/bin/bash
#Bridge brasero to k3b for Banshee
# Test with:
# brasero -a /home/test.mp3 /home/test2.mp3

echo "$@"

# Replace first -a with --audiocd
a=$(echo $@|sed 's/-a/--audiocd/')

echo "$a"