[Banshee-List] Banshee UI Update

Hi People, I started with some mock-ups after looking at what Matt Sturgeon was getting up to in terms of trying to rework the tool-bar area. I think that we have a great opportunity to improve the overall look and feel of the media player and all whilst making it more usable. I jotted down a few ideas and reworked my original mock-ups to something I think is more usable and with room for improvement still. *Added a view/layout selector at the top right hand corner *Shortened the width of the search box *Added a rating widget *lengthened the track progression widget *Moved the volume control to the left with the remainder of the audio control buttons *Added an individual shuffle and repeat button with an arrow to indicate more options The views themselves are rather self explanatory I would like to think though I am open to discussion for all that are interested. The main I idea is to allow for a break in the constant flow of information especially in list views by using the sort value as a heading/sub-heading for files being viewed by a user. The rich list style view will have album art as well as other artist information below the album art(genre/year) The last view is a grid view with a list pane to the right which will display context sensitive information depending on what the user has selected. I believe these changes can assist in improving the workflow for users compared to the current setup where you have to columns that show the same information in grid(album art) and list format and a browser, the changes will come in especially handy for users with large size libraries. Changes, Ideas and comments are very welcome.