Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.9.4 released

I've released a Windows build/installer for 1.9.4 as well -- our first ever!

See http://banshee.fm/download/archives/1.9.4/ for more info.

Thanks so much to Dustin Hatch, Matt Sturgeon, Pete Johanson, Ján
Sokoly, Bertrand Lorentz, and Alexander Kojevnikov for helping make
this a reality!

Gabriel