[Banshee-List] Creative Zen Jukebox USED TO Sync with Banshee, now doesn't

I'm running into a really weird error. When I try to sync my Creative Zen
Jukebox with Banshee, it fails to copy any files over. I get a ton of errors
like these:

    Argument cannot be null. Parameter name: obj |
file:///home/rfkrocktk/Music/2DBoy/World%20of%20Goo%20Soundtrack/01%20-%20World%20of%20Goo%Intro.mp3

What can I do to get rid of this problem?