Re: [Banshee-List] Multiple copies of songs on ipod showed in banshee

Would you mind filing a bug[1] about this

title: "Banshee thinks iPod's music is video, and sums music + video -
also thinks I have over 2000 songs"
Severity: Major
With a more descriptive body/description...

There's been quite a few device related bugs recently... Many of which
related to iPods.

[1] http://banshee.fm/contribute/file-bugs/

Thanks