Re: [Banshee-List] CofC group, finding a bug to work on

Your link is not working with me, but here the gnome love search link.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=gnome-love&query_format=advanced&keywords_type=allwords&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&product=banshee

Samuel