[Banshee-List] manual sort / turning column sorter off

Hi folks,

I'd like to sort my smart playlist manually.  I tried following the
directions in the  http://banshee.fm/support/guide/track-list/ user manual
to "click the sorted column header until the sort-direction arrow goes
away," but this just switched the arrow back and forth.

This is 1.8.0 on Ubuntu 10.10.  I tried finding this issue elsewhere on the
forum and bug tracker but didn't see it, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks!
Steve