Re: [Banshee-List] plugins?

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Sw@g <sweetthdevil gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know that coverflow has a plugin available, and also that at some points a
> lyrics plugin was available. But why not building it into banshee right
> away?
>
> I was never able to make clutter-flow working even with the help of the dev,
> and now the lyrics plugin is missing.
>
> I would like to think so are as important as last.fm or such,
>
> any comments welcome.

Those two extensions are now available as part of the "Banshee
Community Extensions", along with many others :
http://gitorious.org/banshee-community-extensions

As the name implies, those extensions are maintained by the community,
along with their original authors. They are also packaged for several
distros, as having them in one place makes it easier for packagers.

See this post for more details :
http://gburt.blogspot.com/2010/02/banshee-community-extensions.html

--
Bertrand Lorentz