[Banshee-List] Last.fm scrobbling stopped working after package install

I'm on Ubuntu 11.10.
After installing banshee-extension-lastfmfingerprint from the repositories scrobbling stopped working. I've uninstalled it and fiddled with all the settings, renewed the permissions on my last.fm account.. but nothing.

There's always a possibility it could be something else but I can't think of anything at all I could have done to even remotely interfere with this.

Any ideas? Files I should check?

Any help is appreciated.
Regards,

Leonardo C.