Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not finding my BPM Tag

Scarter wrote

> I used MusicBrainz Picard to add the BPM tag, and the information for each
> song.  Rhythmbox would display the information, and allow me to sort by
> BPM, but Banshee isn't displaying it.

Hi there,
as I'm not 100% sure this in only a guess. I hope a dev or pro can confirm
my assumptions.

Once Banshee has imported the media all tags are stored in the Banshee own
database. You have updated/changed the music files tags by an external
editor but banshee still only knows the tags that where saved to its
database.

So you should be looking at a way to have Banshee check for externally
updated tags... But I don't know if this is possible.

I have a similar problem. I did update my 'Album Artist' fields for
VA/samplers but Banshee did not recognize the changed/updated tags.

Seb