[Banshee-List] Minor Issue with iPhone.

Ran into a minor issue when syncing my iPhone 3G (4.1.2). Banshee won't sync
videos that have the m4v extension, but it works fine when they're changed
to mp4. Unfortunately due to my network setup, I need to keep my shared
videos with the m4v extension and it is slightly inconvenient to keep
switching the extension or to have two copies for the different extensions.

It's not that big a deal as I can just manually copy over the video and just
play it with VLC for the iPhone, but didn't really see anything mentioning
this problem so I thought I'd just point it out.