[Banshee-List] Feature Request: Simple Now Playing Visulization

When I First opened up Banshees "Now Playing" I thought Visualization.

What I ask is that it be very esthetically pleasing In my opinion for those
Audios Bars that react to the Audio being played to be shown at the bottom..
Not really fancy kinda like the Zune Player in Windows that through out the
UI while music is playing it shows a spectrum like visual in the bottom
nothing "In your face" sort of speak kind of effect.

http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3769965/player-2.jpg

I Ask this because While Music is Playing it just shows the Song and the
Album Art I know its more for Videos but while its just a Song or audio file
its blackness. I know I Say simple while in the background it would require
a lot of coding and changes overall.

http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3769965/banashe_after.jpg
http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n3769965/banshee2.jpg