[Banshee-List] Custom folder hierarchy

I would love there to be an option for a custom folder hierarchy. I have lots
of albums with mixed album artists, and the library organizes by library, so
for instance I have a bunch of KoRn albums, but a lot of the songs are
featuring multiple artists, so Album Artists will be KoRn feat. ARTIST, and
the folder hierarchy ends up putting these artists in their own folder, and
it doubles up the amount of Album Art being saved as well, which uses up
disk space. It is my opinion that these things should all be organized by
Artists rather than Album Artists, because if I understand correctly the
Album Artist meta data is reserved for the actual track artists, for
instance if Artist is Various Artists, then Album Artist would be the actual
artists who are on the tracks. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I
understand it.