Re: [Banshee-List] mp3s not uploading to iphone with banshee

Did more digging. Ubuntu used to use HAL for handling these connections. Now,
it uses media-player-info which turned up a file at
/usr/share/media-player-info/apple_ipod.mpi Here's what it contains:

[Device]
AccessProtocol=storage;ipod
USBVendor=*Apple*
Vendor=Apple
USBModel=*iPod*
Icon=multimedia-player-apple-ipod

[Media]
OutputFormats=audio/mpeg;audio/aac;audio/x-wav;audio/x-aiff

[storage]
RequiresEject=true

Not sure if this is for sure what I'm looking for or if I need something
else.

Just found this at /usr/share/media-player-info/apple_video-ipod.mpi Says
it's for iPods with video.