Re: [Banshee-List] Importing ripped mp3 files and CD player problem

OK, I've solved the first problem.  Or rather, determined what the problem
is.  The filenames somehow along the way all got stripped of their mp3
extensions.  [Slaps forehead] That's why Banshee won't play them. I'll look
for a script to rename them recursively.

I learned this:

Broken pipe (EPIPE): No reading process was available to accept a write on
the other end of a pipe. This can happen when the reading process (the
process after the pipe) exits suddenly.

here.

I'm not sure if it's germane since it's for Solaris.