Re: [Banshee-List] Thought of New Play Buttons!

I have to agree.  While it's definitely a clever idea, I think a lot of users would be unhappy if Banshee stopped using the icons from their icon theme.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Michael Stephenson <mickstephenson ovi com> wrote:
On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 17:50 +0545, the nube gmail com wrote:
> I don't why banshee's button are blunt i sketch out some idea! Pls
> comment!
> Just a rough sketch .... cleaned using gimp...
> Hope i will make in Inkscape later on!

That kind of branded thing is for windows, and possibly KDE.
It just doesn't fit in on a gnome desktop.

banshee-list mailing list
banshee-list gnome org  (unsubscribe here)