Re: [Banshee-List] feature suggestion

Alright Dave once I'm in front of a computer will work on something and will email you links and the like.  Also a few weeks back just before GSOC started I noticed a post regarding library management one of the XBMC developers proposed developing a solution that managed your media outside of any player and would allow for players to sort of plugin and have all the data they need.  The idea seemed great though I haven't seen anything else after the intial post, it would be worth investigating I believe.