Re: [Banshee-List] Unity music lens

Interesting idea. This makes it more of a 'Media Lens' than just a 'Music
Lens'. I'll definitely look into it (though I'll have to find a few videos
to watch to give myself a library to test it against ) Hmm, I'm not sure if
I like the term 'Media Lens', though.  It sort of makes it sound like it
involves CDs and USB drives rather than music and video.

By the way, the 'Ever Played' section is now an 'All Music' section, as the
lens now searches the Banshee music database for matches for All Music.  It
still uses Zeitgeist for the Recently and Most Played sections.