[Banshee-List] Feature - 1/2 Star Ratings

>From what I've read in trying to transfer my MediaMonkey ratings over, there
is supposedly a 0-255 value field for ratings. (Please correct me if I'm
wrong) If this is true, how hard would it be to implement a finer grain
rating system? It's something I value dearly as I'm sure others would, and
would make the switch that much easier.

For anyone else trying to import MM ratings, I wrote a down & dirty guide on
the ubuntu forums for what I did that took me only about 15 mins, but now I
have a lot of decisions to make on what songs to round up or down. I am
still very green in using Banshee so I apologize if this has already been
discussed. I really hope there are future plans for this extended control.

Cheers,
Ako