[Banshee-List] Cannot Sync iPod Nano 2nd Gen w/ Ubuntu Banshee 2.0

Hi, I'm running 64-bit Ubuntu 10.04 and Banshee 2.0. I cannot get my 2nd gen
iPod Nano to sync at all with it. When I go into the iPod menu, choose a
playlist, and hit sync, nothing happens. I cannot drag files or playlists
manually onto the iPod either. I could use some help here, obviously.
Thanks.