[Banshee-List] Banshee 2.0 doenst play any music on Windows 7

Hey guys,

I just installed Banshee on Windows 7 (glad to get away from the shitty
win-alternatives). It all worked well, even importing my itunes library (yes
shame on me I used it :P) without any problems. So now all set up Covers are
there...and then...double clicking a track...marking a track click
play...rightclick play...nothing worked....it just didn't play any of the
songs....Then I copied some music from my external device to my internal
hard drive...no changes...

Help me :D don't wont to go back to the evil side ^^