Re: [Banshee-List] banshee - 2.0.0-1ubuntu1~hyper1+lucid build failures on PPA

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 21:09 +0800, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> There are some issues with the Ubuntu One Music Store extension having
> dependencies that are too tight.

Ugh.

> I've tried to backport the correct packages, but I ran into glib, and in the
> interest of not breaking the world, I decided not to do the backport after all.

Ah, so if I want to have Ubuntu One installed, then I would need to
stick with 1.8.1?

> I have discussed this with Rodney who's maintaining the U1MS extension, and he
> agrees that it might be a better idea to just disable the build of the
> extension, which I will be doing.

OK, no worries. Any chance of this getting enabled at some later date?

> Sorry for the delay.

No problem. Thank you for making the build available!

  Craig Maloney  (craig decafbad net)        http://decafbad.net
    "Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
     wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo