[Banshee-List] Should I make the usability test?

Hey,

I saw the proposal of making a usability test based on the one Canonical made on for Rhythmbox:
https://live.gnome.org/Banshee/UsabilityReport

I thought about doing it, and would just make sure nobody else was on it, and would hear if there any interest in getting it done? I can't make it as extensive as the one made by Canonical. It would be with 3-4 persons, and some of the task might not get tested, like Last.fm, as I think I will have problems getting users of that service. Beside that I might change some of the tasks, if I think I have a better way to do it. I think I need 2-3 weeks to prepare, test and report. So the question is should I go ahead?

/Jonas

--
Jonas Urth Olsen