Re: [Banshee-List] Historical Podcast Archive

Hi,

AFAIK, you can import podcast as a video/music but banshee do not support import in podcast currentyl.

Olivier Dufour

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Freeman <hewho7 gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Viva Banshee. I have little reason left to boot into windows.

However I have an archive of podcasts in "iTunes for windows" that tracks
10-20 podcasts as far back as early 2007.

Is there a method to import this archive into Banshee in tact?

Or must I side-rail the existing archive as a directory tree for manual
browsing and restart the podcasts within Banshee.

The latter is a depressing option.

Restart points can vary from the most recent podcast on one server to the
first podcast of years ago on another server.  Also naming conventions and
download times can vary so much, even within the same podcasts, that a raw
list of files in a directory can be wildly out of order by any sort method.

If necessary, maybe there is an app that can organize files by meta data?

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody