Re: [Banshee-List] GSoc 2011

2011/4/8 Udesh Liyanaarachchi <la udesh1987 gmail com>
Hi All,

My Project proposal include a RSS Reader with some new features. I'm expecting to integrate it with Bashee.. Any suggestion ?

Thank you for considering Banshee for your GSoC application however.. What is the use case or problem being solved by this, in general I have never found myself wishing that Banshee would replace Google Reader so I am genuinely interested in why?

- David Nielsen