Re: [Banshee-List] Archive All Episodes Except the Newest One

"Remove From Library" should not even be an option for Podcast
episodes.  Are you sure you're in Podcasts?  If you're really seeing
that option, can you file a bug and attach a screenshot?

You can delete downloaded files by right clicking the episodes you
want to delete and choosing "Delete File".

Gabriel