[Banshee-List] Banshee Community Extensions 1.8.0 released !

Hello !

I'm happy to announce the release of Banshee Community Extensions 1.8.0

New extensions since 1.6.0 :
* [OpenVP] Add various visualizations to the Now Playing source
* [SoundMenu] Control Banshee from the sound menu available in Ubuntu

Enhancements since 1.6.0 :
* User help is now available, automatically integrated into the
Banshee help pages.
  To contribute to it, get in touch with the GNOME Documentation Project at
  http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject
* [AppIndicator] Avoid conflicts with NotificationArea by not being
enabled at the same time
* [Lyrics] Add a Copy button to the lyrics window
* [Lyrics] Use Banshee.WebBrowser instead of webkit-sharp

There were also more than 22 bugs fixed, for various extensions.

During the 1.7.x cycle, we had several changes in Banshee that had an
impact on extensions : API changes, code re-organization, etc. This
went mostly unnoticed for extension authors, because people making
those changes also made the necessary changes in the extensions.
I think this is a demonstration of the benefit that the Community
Extensions project can bring to everyone involved.

Download : http://download.banshee.fm/banshee-community-extensions/1.8.0/
Write extensions : http://banshee.fm/contribute/write-extensions/

The following people directly contributed to the release of this
version, with code, translations or documentation :
Aaron Bockover, Alex Launi, Alexander Kojevnikov, Andrés G. Aragoneses,
Bertrand Lorentz, Chow Loong Jin, Chris Howie, Frank Ziegler, Gabriel Burt,
Gianvito Cavasoli, Iain Lane, Patrick Niklaus, Ruben Vermeersch, Sense Hofstede,
Shaun McCance.

Thank you to everybody who helped make this possible !

--
Bertrand Lorentz