[Banshee-List] Open URI from Banshee Extension

Hello,

I'm writing an Extension for Banshee where one can control Banshee from his
phone. Right now I have it set up so that a user can select a song on his
phone, my application sends the URI of the song to my extension in Banshee
and then I was hoping that Banshee would play the selected song by calling:

ServiceManager.PlayerEngine.Open(new SafeUri(s));

where s is the String with the URI of the selected song. This doesn't seem
to work. Just as a check to make sure I'm not passing a corrupt URI, I
tried:

Banshee.Collection.TrackInfo currTrack =
ServiceManager.PlayerEngine.CurrentTrack;
SafeUri s = currTrack.Uri;
ServiceManager.PlayerEngine.Open(s);

which should just start again the song that's playing, but that's not
working either. I'm probably following the wrong approach for doing what I
would like.

Any ideas?

thanks