Re: [Banshee-List] Bad Install...

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 12:34 PM, OzFernau
<www ozmanbandgeek2 hotmail com> wrote:

> So i was installing Banshee, and my network bugged out, and my computer shut
> down while it was saving changes, 76 percent complete. So i go to remove it
> and it says it cant, and i have to repair it, but i cant reinstall it
> either. What do i do?

If I understand it correctly, your problem is not really specific to
Banshee, it's more about the package management system on your
distribution.
So I think it would be much better for you to try to get help for you
distribution's support channels.

Good luck !

--
Bertrand Lorentz