Re: [Banshee-List] How do I add Shoutcast?

There is two ways for adding shoutcast, each a separate extensions
from the Banshee Community Extensions
(http://banshee.fm/download/extensions/) that should be available in
your distro:

1. Radiostationfetcher allows you to simply add shoutcast streams
matching your search criteria to the Internet Radio Source
2. LiveRadio allows you to search and/or browse the Shoutcast
directory and either directly listen to them and/or add them to the
Internet Radio Source

Please note, that there was a bug in the LiveRadio extension regarding
shoutcast streams previously and that you should use an up to date
version.

Make sure, once you've installed the extensions that they are
activated in the extensions menu.

To add any radio station just create a new station in the Internet
Radio source and add the URL that you should be able to retrieve from
a radio station website.

BR

Frank