[Banshee-List] Banshee Library

I miss the way Windows Media Player sorts tracks - by album artist instead of
individual track artists. I was wondering if this is possible in Banshee.

For example, I have a compilation album 'Nightmusic, Vol. 1' by
Thrillseekers:I miss the way Windows Media Player and WinAMP sorts tracks -
by album artist instead of individual track artists. I was wondering if this
is possible in Banshee

For example, I have a compilation album 'Nightmusic, Vol. 1' by
Thrillseekers:
http://www.amazon.com/Nightmusic-1-Thrillseekers/dp/B000BYR9WC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1283731175&sr=8-1
Album on Amazon

I'd like the entire album to show up under 'Thrillseekers' in the music
browser. Instead, since each individual track is by a different artist, the
album is brutally torn up and scattered into dozens of artists I've never
heard of and don't care to have in my browser.

I can hardly fathom that anyone would want to sort their music this way. If
Windows Media Player can get it right, then surely Banshee should be able
to. Is there any way to go about this without manually editing the tags for
my whole library?